Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Siemens is a leader in different king of energy, as Power and gas, Wind power and renewables, Energy management, Building technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory and Process industries and Drives as well as the separately managed business Healthcare, which together form their insdustrial business. Electrification, automation and digitalization are the long-term growth fields of Siemens.
Siemens has around 351,000 employees in more than 200 countries/regions.
MAIN TASKS ATTRIBUTED IN THE PROJECT:
Siemens is a technical partner of Interflex, and contribute to the demo led by CEZ Distribuce.
The corresponding tasks consist in organizing the work and information flows to help meet in a timely fashion the specific technical goals of the Project :
- Making sure that each of the technical objectives of the Project are timely met
- Support the definition of the detailed planning of the tasks, which is carried out by the Demo
- Coordinate with Demo leader the technical interactions required by Demo and all the inter-dependencies
- Ensure the timely preparation of technical reports received from the Demo
- Inform the Demo team on progress achieved, results obtained, problems encountered, on technical issues before every Demo meeting
- Prepare and participate as for technical issues to the expert review meetings with the Demo team